- Input Windows: 35
- For the internal processing: 12
- Print (Label): 4
- Print (Form): 7
- Master input screen: 7
- SQL: 131
- Macro: 9
- Development started: May, 2012
- Full operation: January, 2013
- Input Windows: 36
- For the internal processing: 10
- Print (Label): 5
- Print (Form): 7
- Master input screen: 4
- SQL: 91
- Macro: 6
- Development started: May, 2013
- Full operation: January, 2014
- Quality inspection management system Ver2(Inspection Center version, Factory version) Development started: May, 2014
- Quality inspection management system Ver2(Inspection Center version, Factory version) Full operation: September, 2014
彩票娱乐平台下载安装 問：在做研究員時，你并沒有研究過光伏行業，在做基金經理后是如何拓展自己的能力圈，做對光伏行業的深度研究？ 詹成：做科技股投資的基金經理需要有極強的好奇心，熱愛研究新興產業的動態，對于新生事物是否會替代老事物等趨勢進行研究，科技股基金經理需要有這方面的敏感性，這也是一種必備的素質 據詹成介紹，景順長城對成長型投資風格的定位是尋找上市公司從小變大過程中帶來的收益，因為只有這種收益可持續性最強，而且可以通過公司內部的投研平臺，把獲取這類收益的方法傳承下去
- ・Quality Inspection Center (Funabashishi, Chiba): 8 people
- ・Product Development Department , Purchase Department, Headquarters, and three branch offices: 60 people
- ・Quality control unit of the HQ and 6 domestic factories (*) : 50 people
- • Top screen
- • Input screen for inspection request
- • Inspection result input screen (microbial test)
- • Inspection result input screen (senses/preservation test)
- • Pass or fail determination screen
- • Master maintenance screen
- 1) Utilizing the assets we have already realized with the conventional system. (Excel + Macro)
- 2) The efficiency improvement in quality inspection operations (real time output of the inspection result chart, reduction of operational time by reducing the office workload).
- 3) Seamless information sharing between the Quality Inspection Center and Product Development/ Purchase Departments.
- 4) Budget feasibility without compromising functional, operational, and cost-effective aspects.
- 5) Systematizing of the Quality Inspection Center first and then the domestic factories.
- 6) Feasibility to develop and deploy new systems for better solution of the various works and processes in future after centralized quality inspection data management achieved.
- 1) The bar code label with the inspection number, which is issued at the time of accepting the inspection order and to be attached to the goods and devices to be inspected (Schale, etc.), is related to the bar code management of the inspection object to avoid mistakes of handling the wrong goods, and anyone can make a correct input/aggregation of the inspection result by reading the bar code with the bar code reader.
- 2) Since we need to cope with the inspection items for the various inspection objects of the chilled foods, we made a system to change the inspection items automatically by switching the classification name of the goods (minced fish meat products, household dishes, etc.), to conduct necessary inspection items required for each of the various products without omitting the necessary inspection item.
In former systems we often omitted necessary inspection items for each product, and later received telephone calls for verification and/or modification. Since there is no more inquiry for such issues, we could improve operational efficiency dramatically.
- 3) Since the Product Development/Purchase Division can check the delivery status of the inspection goods, the progress status of the inspection, and reference to the inspection result all on the inspection system screen, it eliminated the necessity for the Quality Inspection Center to deal with inquiry from those departments by telephone or E-mail.
- 4) Our busy season is from October to the end of the year for both inspection jobs and paperwork: as the inspection job increases, so does the paperwork. By the system development with dbSheetClient this time, it almost eliminated the post inspection works (inputting of the inspection results and paperwork for making the result sheets). The timely delivery of the result and overtime work cost reduction are highly appreciated in the offices.
We can now use the reduced manpower/hours to inputting and paperwork for sanitation management improvement, detailed data analysis, and searching true causes for various problems.
- 1) In the past, inquiry for the inspection progress has been made by telephone and/or E-mail, but now after the system development, you can check the progress status of the requested product for inspection by yourself and do not need to bother the Quality Inspection Center.
- 2) You can check the real time comprehensive evaluation of the inspection result on the system, and do not need to inquire about it to the Quality Inspection Center.